Confined Water 1
- Assemble scuba kit.
- Put on equipment with buddy.
- Predive safety check.
- Inflate/deflate BCD in shallow water.
- Breathing naturally underwater.
- Clear regulator using exhalation and purge-button methods.
- Recover regulator from behind shoulder.
- Clear a partially flooded mask.
- Breathe from an alternate air soure supplied by another diver.
- Descend at controlled rate into water too deep in which to stand, equalizing the ears and mask.
- Locate and read the submersible pressure gauge and signal content.
- Recognise and demonstrate hand signals.
- Ascend using proper technique.
- Stay within reach of buddy.
- While positively buoyant, breateh from snorkel or regulator while swimming facedown.
- Exit water.
- Disassemble scuba kit.
Buddy Check (BWRAF):